U Visa for Victims of Crime

By December 15, 2016 No Comments

If you were the victim of a crime–even if it happened many years ago–you might be eligible for a U-Visa. The U-Visa is a great pathway to legal permanent residency and citizenship. Unlike DACA, you can become a legal permanent resident after having U-Visa status for 3 years. DACA is temporary in nature and it can be taken away at any time by our next President. Also, DACA does not lead to legal permanent residency. Please fax your police report to our office at (913) 371-6716 if you were the victim of a crime. Our office will contact you if we can schedule you a FREE consultation. Don’t forget to include your name and phone # on the fax!